Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Ingatkan Selama Ni Aku Tak Kisah

I know this person just a little bit just a basic thing for making friend with him. Just knowing the name, the face, the class. I guess i never talk with him ever. I even don't have an idea about his voice and also don't have an idea what is his style of messaging others. But, i don't know why one day we had a fight and he 'said' something that all the man and women in the entire world couldn't accept and i was like WTF, and obviously, i was hurt deeply okay. He said sorry...major sorry and i forgiven him actually (btw we haven't meet for a long time k)

but (again with but...haha) few days ago. I saw his fb. I was like OMG mintak2 la dia xjumpa fb aku (and what a stupid wish i had)  mesti la dia jumpa, kata sama tempat belajar. aduhai, adoyai. I thought all this while i don't care. But actually deep inside my heart i do wish i will not find him ever cause it hurt me a lot. Yes i do forgive him and it seems that i cannot forget.......................... (not forgetting him but forgetting what he had done k)

No comments:

Post a Comment